- Your child is entering or currently attending an Arizona private school (grades K-12 only) AND
- Your household income meets the following income guidelines: ASCT Income Guidelines
|Based on 2018-2019 Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Guidelines|
|Household Size||Reduced Price Lunch Income Threshold
(185% of poverty level): 90%
|342.25% of poverty level
(185% of 185% of poverty level): 50%
|Each additional member||$7,992||$14,785|
– Total Household GROSS annual income is income received on a recurring basis. Gross earned income is money earned before any deductions.
– Household Size: Any and all people living in your household, related or not (such as grandparents, other relatives, or friends).
- The application fee is $30 and you may pay by credit card, e-check, or by mail. This fee is non-refundable.
- Applications are approved on a first-come, first-served basis and funds are limited.
- No scholarships are guaranteed.
- Priority is given to renewal applicants.
- If your school is not listed, contact ASCT at email@example.com to have it added.
- Applications are only complete when all required documentation is submitted, but you DO NOT need this information to apply. Please fill out everything you can and submit your application; tax documents can be uploaded when available.
- ASCT requires prior year taxes (Form 1040) to complete the application process. Other documentation may be accepted depending on circumstances.
- Documents can be submitted until April 30, 2019.
- Award emails for 2019-2020 will be sent in June 2019.
- Applications are only complete when all required documentation is submitted, but you DO NOT need this information to apply. (ASCT requires current year W2, 1040, and most recent paystub.)
- If your child is CURRENTLY in a public or charter school AND has a 504 or IEP, AFTER you complete this application please contact us at 623-414-3429 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your child is CURRENTLY in a public or charter school AND has at any point been in the Arizona foster care system OR you are active duty military, AFTER you complete this application please contact us at 623-414-3429 or email@example.com.
- Please note that funding is not guaranteed and applications must be complete to be considered. Families must reapply each year to qualify for an application, even if you received a scholarship in the previous school year. Siblings are given priority consideration, but do not automatically receive an award.